Men's Masters 35 - 39
Crash Halts McCormack's Chances
With less than half a lap to go in the Masters Men 35-39 race, Brandon Dwight (Boulder Cycle Sport) was doing his best to fend off a challenge by Mark McCormack (Clif Bar). McCormack was glued to Dwight's wheel, poised to make the kind of late race attack that won him dozens of races during his professional road career. But with the finish line nearly in sight, suddenly McCormack was gone
Masters Men 35 – 39
1 726 Dwight Bandon Boulder Cycle Sport 00:45:04.00
2 757 Mccormack Mark Team Clif Bar Cyclo Cross 00:45:18.00
3 725 Feldman Richard Durance Cycleworks - Lehma 00:46:58.00
man Richard Durance Cycleworks - Lehma 00:46:58.00
Masters 40-45 Race with a large pile-up in the first turn.
Photo © Action Images
- ► 2009 (14)
- ► 2008 (33)
- New years day ride
- Moutain bike ride this weekend
- Happy Hoildays everyone
- New Union Velo Kit
- DECEMBER 21 - Tyler Hamilton has reportedly signed...
- Beloki retires By Agence France Presse Filed: Dece...
- 2008 Union Velo Team Standings
- Fuji Bicycle Sponsors Union Velo
- USA Cyclecross Championships
- We can't wait for the 2008 Cyclocross World Champi...
- Tim Johnson
- Ben, great job getting 17 place at the 2008 cycloc...
- ▼ December (12)